Phantom 4 For Sale 750.00

Reaction score
Phantom 4 for sale with 2 Batteries, charger, remote, camera & gimbal. Everything that comes with the drone originally plus. Also new drone case as seen in picture this is a back pack style case that wraps around existing drone foam case. Works great. All propellers plus extra included. Only thing needed for this is a pad or smart phone device. Taken a few flights with this but don't have time for it. Asking $750.00 PM me for pay pal account info. Drone is like new in a box not a blemish. No issues.
IMG_8381.JPG
IMG_8380.JPG
IMG_8382.JPG
IMG_8379.JPG

Last edited:
Is your price firm. Really want a 4 pro but If the price is right I may settle for the regular 4.

Reactions: Omokjoe
Come on guys no one wants a Phantom 4 with back back and 2 batteries. Like brand new!

I'm confused, this price seems too good to be true. Does that mean it is? Lol.

Reactions: Robman
i don't know about to good to be true i got this shipped a little while ago.
but if they ask you to send cash, money order, walmart to walmart payment, paypal gift, family, or friends payment, i would not do it. JMO always make a payment to cover yourself.

upload_2017-5-2_20-11-21.png

Reactions: Robman
i don't know about to good to be true i got this shipped a little while ago.
but if they ask you to send cash, money order, walmart to walmart payment, paypal gift, family, or friends payment, i would not do it. JMO always make a payment to cover yourself.

View attachment 81517

Appreciate the info. I got a P3S for Christmas, but am salivating to get a P3P or P4 for the range and possibilities. Just so paranoid to get ripped off, it's why I usually buy stuff new. Unfortunately, new prices aren't appealing at the moment, so I'm scouring these forums looking for a deal, and trying to sell my standard. Hoping for the best.

I'm confused, this price seems too good to be true. Does that mean it is? Lol.
I'm real lol. I mean sure if you want to pay more I'll take it lol. If you PM me I can even give you my personal cell number to call. I am comfortable only with PayPal on here. I am not on the user beware list. I purchased one of the batteries on here but bought the drone new at Best Buy. Let me know how you would like to do it. I can do pay pal with tracking info for the shipment. Let me know thanks.

Reactions: bad karma
I'm real lol. I mean sure if you want to pay more I'll take it lol. If you PM me I can even give you my personal cell number to call. I am comfortable only with PayPal on here. I am not on the user beware list. I purchased one of the batteries on here but bought the drone new at Best Buy. Let me know how you would like to do it. I can do pay pal with tracking info for the shipment. Let me know thanks.

Sorry to doubt man, just have to be paranoid these days. I'm currently trying to sell my P3S, if it sells soon, I'm in lol. Can you tell me how many cycles on the batteries?

Sorry to doubt man, just have to be paranoid these days. I'm currently trying to sell my P3S, if it sells soon, I'm in lol. Can you tell me how many cycles on the batteries?
one battery has about 3 full flights on it. The other has not been used just charged once, it's new.

Phantom 4 for sale with 2 Batteries, charger, remote, camera & gimbal. Everything that comes with the drone originally plus. Also new drone case as seen in picture this is a back pack style case that wraps around existing drone foam case. Works great. All propellers plus extra included. Only thing needed for this is a pad or smart phone device. Taken a few flights with this but don't have time for it. Asking $750.00 PM me for pay pal account info. Drone is like new in a box not a blemish. No issues.
View attachment 80614 View attachment 80617View attachment 80616 View attachment 80615

Is this still available? Would you be willing to ship it?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic