Phantom 4 for $799 1-day sale at Newegg.com

Reaction score
Just checked the link and the sale is still on. You do have to navigate to the item by clicking the right arrow in the horizontal list near the top. The price is listed at $849 with a $50 off promo code.

It's being sold through Newegg.com marketplace by DJI Official Store, so it's confirmation that they are dumping the P4 inventory to offer only P4P, and I'll bet the P5 announcement is coming soon.

I think this is the direct link to the item, to skip the navigation: You will need to enter the Promo Code:

USD $50 off w/ promo code PHTN4DJI50 By DJI Official Store

DJI Phantom 4 Drone-Newegg.com

Last edited:
So DJI is selling the new P4 at the current refurb price. Nearly all other sellers besides Newegg are pricing it at $1199. Amazon's best price is $979. I paid $1355 for mine last June 4 through Amazon Marketplace.

I guess, since the real seller on Newegg Marketplace is the DJI store, they probably won't run out of stock before midnight tonight, when the sale ends. Unless maybe they are only offering a limited number on this deal.

Thanks for posting! I purchased one of the brand new DJI Phantom 4 for just $799.00 shipped to my door today! I double checked and this appears to be a brand new drone not a refurbished one directly from the DJI Store. We will see when it arrives. The refurbished ones have an R code on the label. If I find the R I will return it! If it's new I will keep it. For that price I just couldn't pass it up.

Well I bought one, so I thought, I got a notice last night at 6:34 pm from newegg that the order was canceled, here is what they sent
"Occasionally due to complications that arise during the verification process, not every order is able to be processed when our system detects an error. Unfortunately, during the verification process, your order has been voided and in return any authorized sales amount has been released for a refund immediately. It may take up to 3-5 business days for your issuing bank to make the funds available. You may wish to contact your bank or credit provider for more information."

Isn't that a kick in the shorts, gees now it takes 3-5 days to get my money back??? didn't see notice till this morning so now deal is gone :(

Well I bought one, so I thought, I got a notice last night at 6:34 pm from newegg that the order was canceled, here is what they sent
"Occasionally due to complications that arise during the verification process, not every order is able to be processed when our system detects an error. Unfortunately, during the verification process, your order has been voided and in return any authorized sales amount has been released for a refund immediately. It may take up to 3-5 business days for your issuing bank to make the funds available. You may wish to contact your bank or credit provider for more information."

Isn't that a kick in the shorts, gees now it takes 3-5 days to get my money back??? didn't see notice till this morning so now deal is gone :(
That sucks!

I checked the site early in the evening last night and the deal was sold out hours before the deal deadline of 11:59 PM. Refunds to credit cards typically take a few days, so newegg.com is no diifferent from any other vendor in this regard. The DJI official store was the actual seller, selling through the Newegg marketplace, just like hundreds of other sellers sell through the Amazon Marketplace. Apparently DJI limited the number of units available for the deal.

Sorry you missed the deal, but stay tuned, because it sure looks like DJI is dumping existing stocks of the P4. It has already been announced that DJI has ceased production of the P4 to focus on the P4P and the probably soon-to-be-announced P5. So there will be more deals on the P4. Keep your eyes peeled.

I will be watching for another deal, we had placed order at 11am that day, got other message at 6:34 pm?

Been watching for another deal on a P4 or a P4 pro, hopefully I will catch the next deal before it's too late. In the mean time I have been flying my P3S as I am still new and between the wind and snow it's hard to get a lot it practice

First time RC owner, I bought a refurbished phantom 4 off amazon from dji last week for $799. If ask me, it was new(everything was wrapped like the unboxing video I saw). Maybe the only clue its not new was I did not ask me for any firmware updates. I was pretty much ready to fly with iphone 6s.

Also had to upgrade my ipad (4th gen a6). I thought I got a pretty decent deal for a ipad pro off walmart.com. 32 gb refurb $365 wifi only. (I use my iphone 6s as a mobile hot spot). I was going to get the refurbed air 2 32gb. it was about $80 less, but I thought the pro was worth the upgade.

looks like they are out of stock now.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/54203920

Been watching for another deal on a P4 or a P4 pro, hopefully I will catch the next deal before it's too late. In the mean time I have been flying my P3S as I am still new and between the wind and snow it's hard to get a lot it practice

Just go for the P3P.

I bought one on Craigslist for $800. And it was never flown (supposedly), but it looked pretty new.

It came with an extra battery so I was sold.

I bought my P4 new last December for $799 from an Amazon seller.This is not a new deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan