Phantom 4 flown into a coca-cola swimming pool

You guys are all wrong with your pricing. You do not get paid per 1,000 view or per view or per subscribers or anything like that. Its all about consistency. How many views you gain a day, week, month, year. As well as how many subscribers you gain a day, week, month or year.

If you want to get a rough idea on how much this guy makes off his youtube channel. Go to socialblade.com
From there type in any channel name in the search bar and scroll down the list

TechRax roughly makes this amount -

Daily Averages

+9,242
+1,590,840
$398 - $6.4K
Last 30 Days

+277,251
+47,725,200
$11.9K - $190.9K

With this information he makes about 9,000 subs a day, 1.6 mill views per day. averaging $400- $6.4k a day.
Now this is just an estimate and theres a lot of factors that play, like sponsorships and things of that nature that he has to pay back.
It may say he makes at max $6.4k a day. But as many youtubers stated its nothing near the max and hardly even half that.
Youtubers are not allowed to discuss how much they make so you will never know until you become a youtuber yourself.
Judging by what other youtubers have mentioned you can expect that this guy makes around $3,000 a day and $20-30k a month off youtube.

You guys are all wrong with your pricing. You do not get paid per 1,000 view or per view or per subscribers or anything like that. Its all about consistency. How many views you gain a day, week, month, year. As well as how many subscribers you gain a day, week, month or year.

If you want to get a rough idea on how much this guy makes off his youtube channel. Go to socialblade.com
From there type in any channel name in the search bar and scroll down the list

TechRax roughly makes this amount -

Daily Averages

+9,242
+1,590,840
$398 - $6.4K
Last 30 Days

+277,251
+47,725,200
$11.9K - $190.9K

With this information he makes about 9,000 subs a day, 1.6 mill views per day. averaging $400- $6.4k a day.
Now this is just an estimate and theres a lot of factors that play, like sponsorships and things of that nature that he has to pay back.
It may say he makes at max $6.4k a day. But as many youtubers stated its nothing near the max and hardly even half that.
Youtubers are not allowed to discuss how much they make so you will never know until you become a youtuber yourself.
Judging by what other youtubers have mentioned you can expect that this guy makes around $3,000 a day and $20-30k a month off youtube.

They're not allowed to talk about how much they make? Well I guess that figures, because where else have we all met the literally dumbest ppl on the planet, mostly ppl posting racist, homophobic crazy talk, others just hate filled vile nonsense, but no matter what your sure to hear from some dude who thinks because he has an account, and he's a "murican that his idiotic ridiculous opinion matters. Of course this is riddled with lies and known facts abandoned with the deodorant last month, when the car owned by Mrs Deliverance (the momma), as the 1989 delta 88 is listing to one side, of course due to the overworked suspension and the aggressive weight gain by Julius, our beloved poster in this prose, was left on the freeway for you to run into if you so much as lose concentration for .2576 of a second and veer off the road which cost you the taxpayer $400 to have removed, so eloquently writes how so and so sucks a butt all because that person showed some initiative or some intelligent view but of course, here and on the net, idiots get to vote and say whatever they want, so in turn the stupid ppl always counteract the informed voter, or the morons voice is heard as loud as the man who went to school and has a degree in said subject.
These are just the posters! We haven't even gotten to the filth and low down scum who film ppl getting sucker punched in the face, for views. I'm actually scared that should ever happen to me, because then what? I shoved a .45 up some thugs nose and pulled the trigger because I couldn't see due to my eyes full of goo because I got pasted by some 16yr old punk who is about 1000 X worse shape at this point then me?
That's the kind if garbage as a society we end up with, when left to the masses and our own kids, the parents aren't any better and that's the problem, parents used to be better, then in the 90s it was all about "the kids" and......I'm way off topic, ok well I'm not deleting it, cause I meant it, just another uneducated (not true) idiot (also not true) who will just shut up now (needs too)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20