Phantom 4 flown into a coca-cola swimming pool

Ya I saw that on YouTube also. Kinda stupid in my option. Made me a little mad too[emoji35] granted its his and he can do what he wants to it, but come on it's a phantom and a work of art[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wonder if he made enough money in advertising to pay for all the crap he wasted in the making of this video? With over 10 million hits , got to be getting some kind of kickback..

This guy isn't as dumb as he looks. With the hits he has, he has probably made 12-15k on that video. It's something like $1-$2 per 1000 hits.

This guy isn't as dumb as he looks. With the hits he has, he has probably made 12-15k on that video. It's something like $1-$2 per 1000 hits.
Exactly! The guy is smart and making money off our views. I believe it's 2 bucks for every 2,000 views. Do the math. And then watch his other money making videos:).

Its a little sad that his video is all about breaking stuff. Plus getting that much coke to fill a pool. But hey, when the money runs out, he'll soon regret doing dumb things like this. To each their own

Reactions: pomonabill220
Its a little sad that his video is all about breaking stuff. Plus getting that much coke to fill a pool. But hey, when the money runs out, he'll soon regret doing dumb things like this. To each their own

He's making a huge profit off this. This is generating money, not costing the producer money. This guy probably spent 3k max on this video and has all ready made well over 15k in just the few days it's been posted.

The more I think about it, this guy is a genius, .... Far from a fool.

"Money for nuthin' and your chicks for free"

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffro115
The problem for him will be the day he realized 70k a year isn't enough to live on and he remembers his skill set is recording destruction of things on YouTube.

I see no great PR moves. Low rent BS that adults won't buy into.

Reactions: Sim597
Yes yes he is a dumb as he looks. Nothing special here, and I wouldn't click on it normally, except sadly it was posted here

Yes yes he is a dumb as he looks. Nothing special here, and I wouldn't click on it normally, except sadly it was posted here

Well I guess we have different views. A man who generates almost 15,000 dollars in 3 days, legally, by having fun, at our expense lol, is far from "dumb" in my book.

Reactions: flpholt
Yeah, look. Another genius!

Are you being funny? Or serious?

That individual probably should have let a professional handle that job. The video has low views and probably cost him 50k. Where's the genius part?

Are you being funny? Or serious?

That individual probably should have let a professional handle that job. The video has low views and probably cost him 50k. Where's the genius part?
Yeah, I suppose the parallel isn't the same but the fact of the matter is, I was rebutting whoever wrote the the guy is "not as dumb as we think he is" because he has a lot of hits and probably did and is making quite a bit out of it.

My point, which as you stated would have been better stated with a person with a high view count, doing something stupid can get you votes and my point was just that. It was a fake "oh look, another genius" as in this moron is just as moronic as those morons and because he has less views only makes his dumbness not as dumb, or possibly not as lucky and viral worthy. Those idiots did not get to 15 million for being smart, they got there by being dumb. There is a difference. If you want to call this some sort of performance art, I suppose you can get away with it but what's the message and where is the fun? This is just stupidity gone viral. Nothing more.

EDIT: ****** NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

This guy is also not a genius and has 15 million views.

Viral by its very nature has an element of luck.

NSFW (Cussing)

Reactions: Sim597
So what's the secret to getting paid for uploading YouTube vids? I'm sure you need to give them your bank acct. # or address so they can send the checks.

Ah, here is it - getting only 100,000 subscribers will net you a six figure income... cool!
YouTube Creator Hub

I have an account, but that would explain why people do some of the things that they do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj