Phantom 4 Firmware updated now it won't connect??

Ok I have more info. It seems my samsung galaxy tab A is the issue. Sometimes it connects most of the time it does not. I have a samsung S7 cell phone and everytime I plug that in it connects !!!! The tablet is about a month old . Bought it on Ebay from a refurb company. All the other functions work fine with it except the connecting issue I have with it. I hate to have to buy a new tablet. and I do not want a I pad. Hope to fly with it this weekend but will most likely have to use my phone :(
Is anyone else using a samsung tablet TAB A ? It was on the list that is suppose to work. What other tablet does everyone suggest if I have to buy a new tablet. I hate it as tablets are $$$

The tablets marked as recommended on this list are the best choices. The others listed there are other tables commonly mentioned by Phantom pilots. They should all work, but some might require some additional configuration to get them working.

What happens when your Tab A does not connect? Please be as detailed as possible.

The tablets marked as recommended on this list are the best choices. The others listed there are other tables commonly mentioned by Phantom pilots. They should all work, but some might require some additional configuration to get them working.

What happens when your Tab A does not connect? Please be as detailed as possible.
It just says up top and in the middle (Disconnected) thats all

What do you do in order to get it to connect when that happens?

everything off cable unplugged. Turn RC on wait for LED'S then turn on the bird wait for LED's then plug the cable in. Can launch the app and sometimes it will connect and sometimes not. One my phone I can just plug it in with app running and everything on and I get a picture. Does it everytime. The pad I can leave all on and plug it in and sometimes it will come on and most of the time not. No rhyme or reason

I just upgraded the firmware on my new Phantom 4. I can't get it to connect to the RC. I can move the camera but it still says "Connect your DJI device"? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

PS Anyone in Minnesota that can walk me through my first flight?
Can you tell me the release date of that firmware and the chances/features it includes or fixes?

What you do to fix it ?? Was it aircraft disconnected in Red or disconnected in black?
It said it in red. Never did fix it for sure. Used my phone to fly the past two times as the samsung Tab A would sometimes connect and most of the time not. My fix??? Ordered a new nvidia sheild K1 yesterday off the nvidia website. I will keep the samsung as my tablet when I fly on Delta and connect to go go to surf the net.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers