Phantom 4 external batteries

Reaction score
Hey guys just modded my phantom 4 and need help with battery selection.. I'm currently looking at

Thunder Power RC TP3500-2SHV

And have read many good things about this particular brand battery.. I like that they don't weight very much but not sure if it's a good selection for my phantom 4.. will this work for my phantom 4?? What are good selections from this thunderpowerrc.com website?? I'm looking for something in the 6600 mah 14 v range.. and I was thinking 2 of these thunderpower batteries would do the job in exceeding the MAH range and voltage that I'm shooting for assuming that you combine the cell count and volts ? Not sure how it works..

Help would be appreciated
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey guys just modded my phantom 4 and need help with battery selection.. I'm currently looking at

Thunder Power RC TP3500-2SHV

And have read many good things about this particular brand battery.. I like that they don't weight very much but not sure if it's a good selection for my phantom 4.. will this work for my phantom 4?? What are good selections from this thunderpowerrc.com website?? I'm looking for something in the 6600 mah 14 v range.. and I was thinking 2 of these thunderpower batteries would do the job in exceeding the MAH range and voltage that I'm shooting for assuming that you combine the cell count and volts ? Not sure how it works..

Help would be appreciated
Thanks

Yes I just got mine 2x3500HVx4S I am still breaking them in! So far I have got a 30 min flight...they are getting better with each charge!one thing I do like about them is I landed with 5% on Dji app! My cell volt for the TP was 3.75v that is awesome,so even if you land your phantom on 1% the TP should still be 3.50v per cell or higher.this blows away my 2300 HV venoms the nanotech,multistar 5200hv!! If I were you I would definitely buy them!!!

Yes I just got mine 2x3500HVx4S I am still breaking them in! So far I have got a 30 min flight...they are getting better with each charge!one thing I do like about them is I landed with 5% on Dji app! My cell volt for the TP was 3.75v that is awesome,so even if you land your phantom on 1% the TP should still be 3.50v per cell or higher.this blows away my 2300 HV venoms the nanotech,multistar 5200hv!! If I were you I would definitely buy them!!!
The 4s 3500 HV will work or 4s 4500 but to much weight will kill your fly time!! Unless you just use one 6600!!?? READ through the dual battery mod the one that has 94+ pages 90,000 views you I'll see the entire evolution of battery mods !! Fly safe!! And welcome to phantom pilots!!

Yea I want the best of both worlds.. nothing heavy but lots of flight time.. so did you purchase yours from this website as ? Which ones exactly do you have? Any real diff from the 2c and the 4s that you have? Or the 2c combined should be enough?

I'm just confused as to, if I buy 2 of the 4s 3500 HV if it will be too much weight? Btw do you ever get any overload errors on startup?

Yea I want the best of both worlds.. nothing heavy but lots of flight time.. so did you purchase yours from this website as ? Which ones exactly do you have? Any real diff from the 2c and the 4s that you have? Or the 2c combined should be enough?

You need 4cell battery don't waste your money on the 2cell!! If I were you first try the 3500HV! I purchased my tp from there web site! You just missed there sale 30% off!

Bummer.. :/ so being that they are 15.2 v is that a overload if I combine 2? Sorry for the petty questions just wanna be safe . Don't wanna fry my p4

I'm just confused as to, if I buy 2 of the 4s 3500 HV if it will be too much weight? Btw do you ever get any overload errors on startup?

No it will be fine how ever the p4 can't handle much weight 2 pounds maxxxx p3 about 2.5 pounds! Just don't go over 650grams!!! Yikes I am pushing 550 with my p3 that's it for me!!

Bummer.. :/ so being that they are 15.2 v is that a overload if I combine 2? Sorry for the petty questions just wanna be safe . Don't wanna fry my p4

No it's fine 2x3500 4cell HV that's what you need!! Any 4cell will work any 4cell HV will work! I just got my 4cell 3500 yesterday so I am breaking them in!! Wanted the 4500 but I think there just going to be to hevey??

Jajaj yea I've read about that.. p4 can't carry very much.. and I'm guessing I need to buy the Xt-60 connector? Don't see that the battery has them? And what charger do you recommend?

Jajaj yea I've read about that.. p4 can't carry very much.. and I'm guessing I need to buy the Xt-60 connector? Don't see that the battery has them? And what charger do you recommend?

I am useing the D 100 skyrc many guys have this charger! But go to venoms web page the have a quad charger.4 batteries at once and it's HV and made in the USA.....excellent service!! I will be purchasing that charger soon!!

Take a look at Midwest horizon as well Paul stands behind what he sells! I do all of my own mods! P3 is easier to mod and to fix and if u crash it's cheaper to fix or replace!!! also e global has low prices...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav