Phantom 4 envy

Reaction score
Myself and my husband both have phantom 3's .
Early yesterday he received his new Phantom 4. A sleek , shiny , fast looking creature. Hates tall trees and tall buildings in front of it, has already had an update.......
My point being that me and my lowly phantom 3 have to watch as this new creature is born !!
Only time will tell..........

Reactions: dirkclod
Myself and my husband both have phantom 3's .
Early yesterday he received his new Phantom 4. A sleek , shiny , fast looking creature. Hates tall trees and tall buildings in front of it, has already had an update.......
My point being that me and my lowly phantom 3 have to watch as this new creature is born !!
Only time will tell..........

He is your husband pretty sure that means you own 50% of his Phantom. Maybe just borrow it and not give it back.

Reactions: Stewkur
So confusing. Just to clarify here Paul, do you mean your wife used your phone to access your PhantomPilots account and post that first message? Or you two are male gay couple, and you considered yourself as "wife" in your relationship? :confused:

I can settle their issue quite easily. Sent the P4 to me, then Y'all won't have to fight over it. I mean really, we wouldn't wanna wreck a marriage over this. I'll be glad to help!

Reactions: Dirty Bird
the rock..nod.gif

Ok just to clarify, I wrote the first post I am Paul Wilson's wife ( female ). I couldn't write on my blog cause the app needs updating doh !
Anyway, he is still playing with his " new toy " ( jealous I am).
What do I expect from a retired ATPL !
Think the new Phantom has lots of glitches that need ironing out.
Backward flying option.....what is that about ?

Dirkclod, I see you have The Rock in the pic and Dixie in your avatar, so are you a WWE or TNA wrestling supporter?
From Dixie and like the Rock ;)
And Welcome to the forum Mrs./ Mr Wilson :)

Ok just to clarify, I wrote the first post I am Paul Wilson's wife ( female ).
Oh I see. Unless there is one must-have feature you want in P4, there is no rush to get one yourself. I am still happy with my 4-month old P3A and it does everything I plan to do, so I have no intention to get a P4 in the near future. Will wait to see what P5 has in store for us instead.

Anyway, aren't you the boss/minister of finance/minister of internal affair at home? Tell him to hand over his new P4 to you, or else... :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31