Reaction score
Introducing The Phantom 4 Crash Protection Service Contract
Why is this better than DJI Care? Customer Service is the name of the game. DJI is not known for their customer service. Neary Aerial Media is! We take care of our customers. We respond very quickly to questions, concerns, and repair requests. We have never denied a claim and don't plan on starting with the P4.
Our price is also lower than DJI Care. Get covered now!
Introductory offer: 10% OFF through March 31 with Coupon Code: p4pilot10

Click to buy:

1-year Service Contract - $259
2-year Service Contract - $379

Introducing The Phantom 4 Crash Protection Service Contract
Why is this better than DJI Care? Customer Service is the name of the game. DJI is not known for their customer service. Neary Aerial Media is! We take care of our customers. We respond very quickly to questions, concerns, and repair requests. We have never denied a claim and don't plan on starting with the P4.
Our price is also lower than DJI Care. Get covered now!
Introductory offer: 10% OFF through March 31 with Coupon Code: p4pilot10

Click to buy:

1-year Service Contract - $259
2-year Service Contract - $379

Where can I see a copy of your warranty

Buying now will, in essence, erase the 15 day waiting period. By the time you receive your P4, the 15 day waiting period will have already passed. Thereby rendering the waiting period null. It would benefit those who are buying their P4 early to go ahead buy the Service Contract. That way, you don't have to wait to fly your new P4 with the peace of mind of having our coverage!

Neary Aerial I have a few questions for you..

I've been flying civilian SUAS for five years. I'm working on trying to incorporate SUAS into my current profession as a professional firefighter in a large US City. I'm a retired military officer, was part of R&D for United States Army through the Army Space Agency, worked on development of GPS, SUAS, wireless networking for command/control, unmanned/remotely operated weapons platforms in the late 80s, early 90s. Bottom line is i have been involved with this stuff for a long time and have a good bit of experience.

I use my DJI 550 and now my Phantom 4 for development of TTP (tactics, techniques, procedures) for emergency response at HAZMAT, large structure fires, MCI, weapons of mass destruction, natural disasters, etc. Also use it to take videos of scenery and family. :)

How long have you been in business?

What is the normal time to repair damage to a damaged Phantom 4 for the following type incidents:

damage to camera and gimbal due to hard landing, etc
damage to remote due to water
damage to aircraft due to salt water landing
major damage to drone, caused by equipment or operator failure at a moderate altitude

what exclusions do you have to coverage?
How many policies do you provide coverage (IOW, how many have phantom 4 coverage with you)

Thanks. I'm very interested, but am wary of companies, especially SUAS companies, that may be here today and gone tomorrow.

How long have you been in business?

What is the normal time to repair damage to a damaged Phantom 4 for the following type incidents:

damage to camera and gimbal due to hard landing, etc
damage to remote due to water
damage to aircraft due to salt water landing
major damage to drone, caused by equipment or operator failure at a moderate altitude

what exclusions do you have to coverage?
How many policies do you provide coverage (IOW, how many have phantom 4 coverage with you)

Thanks. I'm very interested, but am wary of companies, especially SUAS companies, that may be here today and gone tomorrow.

Thank you for your interest and your questions.

Neary Aerial has been in business for about a year and a half. The Service Contract has been available for a year now. April 1st was our one year anniversary for that.
Repair times vary depending on the type and severity of the damage. Typically, if parts are in stock, repair times are 2-3 weeks. If parts need to be ordered, it can take longer.
I am not at liberty to discuss how many contracts we have. I can tell you that we have hundreds of customers. And, that number grows daily.

Thank you again for your questions. Let me know if you have any more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4