Phantom 4 camera sensor error

Reaction score
Why does it meant when you get a camera sensor error on the phantom 4 and hardware malfunction? I put my Gimbal off my old phantom 4 and my new gimbal on my new phantom 4. It gave me that error when I put my old gimbal on my new phantom, however when you connect the new gimbal to old phantom the lights on the indicator button the link the control turns red, yellow, and green or may be in a different order. Please help me. Thank you.

Hi guys.. Had same problem.. Solved by reconnecting loose cable inside above gimbal.. There are moving parts which are being pulled everytime gimbal moves. Hope it will helps.. Good luck guys

Hi guys.. Had same problem.. Solved by reconnecting loose cable inside above gimbal.. There are moving parts which are being pulled everytime gimbal moves. Hope it will helps.. Good luck guys
Hi have you any pics to show how you done this, many Thanks.

Any pics

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.