Phantom 4 camera/gimbal issue

Reaction score
This is the way my camera on my phantom 4 reacts. It probably explains why when I use active track, it turns away from me when the GO highlighted comes on. Can someone see if this is normal and the camera is always facing either to the right or left. Yes I did all calibrations and did tons of research before bringing this to the forum. I may have missed it, but I cant seem to find it anywhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can someone confirm with me that my camera is not right?
If you watch it go up and down you can see the dance it does. Like the one side is not connected. Instead of steady motion of up/down it kind of does a half circle.
Also camera is never pointed straight.

It does not look quite right in that video. I can tell you that. Has that copter struck anything or had a hard landing or anything else that could have effected the gimbal?

I would take a good look at it turned on but not running while sitting on a table. Slowly tilt camera up and down with left scroll wheel and see if anything obvious is causing this issue. It could simply be getting hung up on the ribbon cable.

Gimbal is not good. Agree with Brockrock.

By the way avoid flying close to massive metal object and don't let people passing close to the aircraft. Safety first!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan