Phantom 4 camera and gimbal power loss

Reaction score
Hi all, I was flying my P4 as normal everything was ok until I had a loss of power on the camera and gimbal !! Thought my p4 was falling out of the sky, I was over the sea at the time at around 90 feet, I was still getting a camera feed back to my iPad but had no control over it, has any one else experienced this please??

Hi all, I was flying my P4 as normal everything was ok until I had a loss of power on the camera and gimbal !! Thought my p4 was falling out of the sky, I was over the sea at the time at around 90 feet, I was still getting a camera feed back to my iPad but had no control over it, has any one else experienced this please??[/QUOTE

I had a similar problem with my P4 just recently. It all of a sudden told me the gimbal was disconnected. I had no picture on the iPhone but could fly OK.. I sent it on for repairs, cost $300 approximately but now it flies better than it ever did. Still don't know what the problem was.

Oh right ok, thanks skippye. I have flown it 3 more times since and all ok so far! Have to see how things go!

Hi all, I was flying my P4 as normal everything was ok until I had a loss of power on the camera and gimbal !! Thought my p4 was falling out of the sky, I was over the sea at the time at around 90 feet, I was still getting a camera feed back to my iPad but had no control over it, has any one else experienced this please??
Had the same thing happen just a few days ago . over water also but only about 20' just a bit of a freak out . was able to fly home re-start drone and seems ok now but something i'll keep an eye on . you never know when something will happen with these phantoms

Yeah don't know what it is, could be a glitch in the last firmware update, that's the only thing iV have done since flying it last! It's not been bumped around or crashed and I usually catch land it.
Keep you posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan