Phantom 4 battery taking 6-7 hours to charge

Reaction score
Hi I resently bought a P4 and absolutely loving until one day after a flight I went to plug in the battery's to charge and it was taking longer then usual. It has been on the charger for more than 4 hours now and only has 2 bar flashing

What do I do pls help

Either, you have not connected the charger correct, try connect the power supply from the charging brick, and then plug it in firmly. If that dosen't work, you either have an defect charger or the power output from the wall is too weak. Try another place, take it to an store or something and try there. If that also dosen't work contact DJI and get an new Charger. (Or dealer if bought from dealer.)

Reactions: Luke Otto
I have tried what u suggested and I didn't work unfortunately. I have emailed dji support and will ring the place I purchased it form tomorrow

Ok I went to the dealer and they said it was the battery's. So they gave me new batteries I went home and started charging them. I then checked one them and the same thing was happening. So I went back and got a new charger and now everything is fine. Thanks to all that tried to help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub