Phantom 4 Battery Question

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
Well I am back again only this time it is for my brand new Phantom 4 instead of my Phantom 3 Advanced,
With everyone's help on here I have my Phantom 3 Adv. flying superbly, So I am just now charging my batteries for the P4, I accidentally purchased one of the Phantom 4 Pro batteries instead of the Phantom 4, looks like the P Pro 4 battery has a higher mAH rating, will this one work for the Phantom 4 or will I have to exchange it?
Thank In Advance
SteveP55

Hi Guy's,
Well I am back again only this time it is for my brand new Phantom 4 instead of my Phantom 3 Advanced,
With everyone's help on here I have my Phantom 3 Adv. flying superbly, So I am just now charging my batteries for the P4, I accidentally purchased one of the Phantom 4 Pro batteries instead of the Phantom 4, looks like the P Pro 4 battery has a higher mAH rating, will this one work for the Phantom 4 or will I have to exchange it?
Thank In Advance
SteveP55

It will work fine, and achieve longer flight times than the original P4 batteries.

approx how many more minutes? thanks

I don't have one of the high-capacity batteries to test, but the reports that I've seen indicate that it is at least 2 - 3 minutes extra. That's consistent with the capacity, which is 10% higher than the standard battery (5870 vs. 5350 mAh or 89.2 vs. 81.3 Wh).

Reactions: jsposito

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20