Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I click on the above link and I get this......[emoji848]
fa454f07f59a625b2434ffd55b3af6c3.jpg

Try pressing that up arrow icon and then select "request desktop site"

I get this error message: Please enter the correct S/N.

My serial number has many doubtful characters that could be either the letter O or the number 0 (zero). I've tried many combinations but I might be missing the good one.

Could anyone please write if the serial numbers have letters or numbers, for example: NNLLLNLNLNNNNN (being N=number and L=letter).

I bought my Phantom 4 through Apple ONLINE Store, this could be the real problem.

Thanks!

I get this error message: Please enter the correct S/N.

My serial number has many doubtful characters that could be either the letter O or the number 0 (zero). I've tried many combinations but I might be missing the good one.

Could anyone please write if the serial numbers have letters or numbers, for example: NNLLLNLNLNNNNN (being N=number and L=letter).

I bought my Phantom 4 through Apple ONLINE Store, this could be the real problem.

Thanks!

same problem here...anyone can help?

The serial number is etched on the bottom face of the battery cavity close to the opening (QR code block with two rows of characters NNLLLNL NLNNNNN). It's also on a label on the Phantom 4 box. SN format (for mine, which is a Phantom 4 (NA)) is NNLLLNLNLNNNNN.

When I entered the number for the coupon I didn't leave any spaces in the SN string.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Eneko
Maybe there´s the problem, because mine S/N its numbers and letters format.

Sorry didnt understand before...mine have same format And dont works NNLLLNLNLNNNNN

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought two last night. I'm on my PayPal account now and it shows that they're coming from iFlight Technology Co in Hong Kong. Just hope this is legit

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just talked to a customer service rep at DJI, looks like iFlight Technology is legit. He's heard of the coupon code. I think you had to buy the P4 at the Apple Store within the first month.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

i brought mine within the first month, still my serial don't work
Set up a new email or pm me your email dazzler and I will put in your email when I put in my extra serial number and pm you the code, then you will have to sign into the DJI online store with that email to use the code correctly

I could just put in my email and get another code but when you try to use the code it won't work so that is why I need your email.

Set up a new email or pm me your email dazzler and I will put in your email when I put in my extra serial number and pm you the code, then you will have to sign into the DJI online store with that email to use the code correctly

I could just put in my email and get another code but when you try to use the code it won't work so that is why I need your email.
done :)

I got a coupon code, for 50% off battery, will do even trade for a new maxxRange anntena $73

With coupon have the option to buy 2 batteries $169 savings

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj