Phantom 4 battery life

94bb0ede45d9e1f0a6ac1fb1bd1a2660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DB I had 22:40 flight time in P-mode
2a7253bebeb45357add334045fdfce41.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
How is that even possible that u flew for over 20 min and only went 1600m? I just flew for 15 min and had 23000ft??
c22281e7c66e2f0d7253cc115eeaeed0.jpg

How is that even possible that u flew for over 20 min and only went 1600m? I just flew for 15 min and had 23000ft??
c22281e7c66e2f0d7253cc115eeaeed0.jpg

Maybe he spent some time hovering? It's perfectly possible to complete a flight with approximately zero flight distance.

Maybe he spent some time hovering? It's perfectly possible to complete a flight with approximately zero flight distance.
Thats not some time that's like 20 min of the 22 lol. To each his own just thought it was funny he was bragging he flew for over 22 min speeding around but only went 500ft and back. [emoji23][emoji23]

How is it possibly to fly for 22 min and have zero distance? Even if it hovers it will have at least a couple feet ???

Lol u must of been going so fast in that hole 1000 feet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Learn to spell "whole" and use it in a sentence then you can talk.

In hindsight maybe "racing" was the wrong word to use. There was little wind so was just "hovering" around in Sport mode to see how long he battery would go. 23 minutes is a minute better than yesterday in the wind.

Lol. [emoji8][emoji13][emoji8]

This was non stop aggressive flying in P mode with CA turned off in close to 30mph constant winds in high 30s temperature.

9637f62971a701c8b8a48c67f9d33780.jpg

Learn to spell "whole" and use it in a sentence then you can talk.

In hindsight maybe "racing" was the wrong word to use. There was little wind so was just "hovering" around in Sport mode to see how long he battery would go. 23 minutes is a minute better than yesterday in the wind.

Lol. [emoji8][emoji13][emoji8]

That's not a real test run though u just hovered there for 20 min and if the battery only lasted 22 min then if u actually used the battery and flew u would get a lot less. There prob was zero sport or speeding going on. lol [emoji23][emoji23] but the test at least shows it can hover for 22 min [emoji106]

Please post the video with the flight log. I'm sorry but I find this difficult to believe. I did a hover test a little bit ago. I HOVERED for the entire flight & got 24.35 down to 0%. This was HOVERING in P-mode with collision avoidance turned off! You're flying 23 minutes aggressively in Sport mode for 23 minutes with battery left? Please post video & flight log.

I just got 23 minutes racing around in Sport mode! I still think 28 minutes it achievable

Last edited:
This was non stop aggressive flying in P mode with CA turned off in close to 30mph constant winds in high 30s temperature.

9637f62971a701c8b8a48c67f9d33780.jpg

Someone is sure to point it out: 12615 ft in 22.07 means an average speed of 6.5 mph.

The best way to test flight time is using a LITCHI mission under no wind conditions. Bird takes off on its own and flys the exact speed and altitude profile. When the last waypoint is reached that constitutes end of flight. Record battery data at that point.

Reactions: happydays
Someone is sure to point it out: 12615 ft in 22.07 means an average speed of 6.5 mph.

There was a lot of ups and downs and 180 degree turns. It was pretty much non stop flying with the sticks all the way. I will see if I can do a 100% hover test tomorrow and see the time I get out of it. I believe the P4 can get 28 minutes without flying crazy.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Since I have gotten the P4 there hasn't been any warm days without a ton of wind

There was a lot of ups and downs and 180 degree turns. It was pretty much non stop flying with the sticks all the way. I will see if I can do a 100% hover test tomorrow and see the time I get out of it. I believe the P4 can get 28 minutes without flying crazy.

Are you at low elevation? Your location, I mean, not how high you are flying.

As of this log screen shot you have nearly 1 hour 58 minutes of flight time on your P4 in 14 flights & have covered a grand total of 9.971'? You are averaging only 712' & 8.4 minutes per flight. Gee now I think I understand your amazing flight times since you are barely moving! ;)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE]
94bb0ede45d9e1f0a6ac1fb1bd1a2660.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20