Phantom 4 Battery Charger Cap

hehe maybe i should have just modeled the files myself after all. trying to motivate my teenage son to get more into engineering. autocad is great practice.

I just printed them in glow in the dark ABS , the rectangular cover is just a tad longer than it needs to be, the width is good. is that what you mean? or did the width not work?

Reactions: eyecon82
For some good karma i bought an envelope of stamps, a spool of filament and im going to send out a handful of these to members on this site for free and no shipping and handling charge ! if anyone wants one just PM me and ill send them off when i get the chance. keep in mind this is not my business and just done for good karma and to pay back the phantompilots community that has helped me so much over the years.

Reactions: eyecon82
I just printed them in glow in the dark ABS , the rectangular cover is just a tad longer than it needs to be, the width is good. is that what you mean? or did the width not work?
Exactly. Anyway to fix that? Thank you so much

Yep , btw thank you for testing for me :) I scaled the x axis down by 2 % and it worked great, I'll fix and shoot the file to you when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yep , btw thank you for testing for me :) I scaled the x axis down by 2 % and it worked great, I'll fix and shoot the file to you when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
no problem....i also tried scaling x-axis down 2%, but still doesn't fit.....it's probably the way the dremel software scales things......I'll be patiently awaiting the updated file =)

Still doesn't work for me :(

whats wrong with it specifically? is it the length or depth? this worked perfectly for me with glow in the dark ABS, I switched out my filament to some older stuff i had laying around without the calibration settings written on the spool that gave me a bit of hassle getting right. in that case i had to scale the whole thing down 3 % and increase the extrusion multiplier since i was too lazy to figure out the exact settings.

I just released a new product -- a battery charger cap to cover the end of the battery charger cable to protect it from damage and/or to keep it from making contact with liquid or metallic objects while plugged in and not in use. The side of the cap contains a rectangular slot (2mm x 8mm) that can be used to attach the cap to the cable with a string..

Like my other products, all I'm asking is for you to cover the cost of shipping. However, you're certainly welcome to make a donation if you would like to support my mission to create more unique Phantom products :)

View attachment 52668

You can find more details and/or order a battery cover at:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/P4BatteryChargerCap
is it possible to get 3 black and 1 white?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj