Phantom 4 Bargain!

i always buy directly from DJI, but this one bugs me , its not like the P4 or mavic could be made by someone other than DJI, DJI needs to beef up their commitment to their customers no matter where they purchased, my intuition tells me this is to try to enforce the MSRP.

The reason why DJI does this is because DJI requires sellers to charge full retail price, no less. It's part of the contract in order to sell DJI products. This can only be enforced with authorized dealers. Other dealers were coming along and, because they were not authorized to sell DJI products, were under cutting the authorized dealers slightly. It was not fair to the authorized dealers.

In the EU we have no such problem, DJI needs to honor their warranty regardless of the place of purchase. That being said EU prices are insanely high, but I wouldn't blame DJI rather than EU trying to raise barriers with zones outside of EU, which sucks big time.

They have added to their warranty that they will not extend warranty to an unauthorized dealer. So actually they would be honoring their warranty under these terms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.