Phantom 4 Bargain!

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, BUT Phantom 4 is on sale now at Tomtop.com for $899 in the US with shipping from the US. I have never ordered from them before.

Last edited:
Tomtop is not an authorized DJI dealer. If you buy a Phantom there in the US, DJI will not honor their warranty.

Reactions: bkushner
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, BUT Phantom 4 is on sale now at Tomtop.com for $899 in the US with shipping from the US. I have never ordered from them before. Please LIKE if you think this is a great price!

What is it with you and wanting everyone to push "LIKE"......are you some internet person that thinks it's beneficial if people push like on a post lol

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, BUT Phantom 4 is on sale now at Tomtop.com for $899 in the US with shipping from the US. I have never ordered from them before. Please LIKE if you think this is a great price!

Price is great but the supplier?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Tomtop is not an authorized DJI dealer. If you buy a Phantom there in the US, DJI will not honor their warranty.

Hmmm. How is DJI know where you bought it? I bought used PHantom's that are just a month old. Does that mean I have no warranty?

Reactions: go fast
I thought the warranty was on the product not the merchant...

Reactions: KingDad1985
What is it with you and wanting everyone to push "LIKE"......are you some internet person that thinks it's beneficial if people push like on a post lol
Yeah, that annoys me too. I thing some are just post builders and post any useless thought. It is more garbage to wade through to get to something useful. Post count means nothing to me. The mods can drop me to zero if they want. I haven't made any money on post count.

It looks like its still $1399 on their site, am I missing something?

It looks like its still $1399 on their site, am I missing something?

If you click the little US flag then it's 999, which is great but not 899.

On a side note, asking to press like seems to work!
upload_2016-10-6_22-34-51.png
About 85% success rate! :D

Hmmm. How is DJI know where you bought it? I bought used PHantom's that are just a month old. Does that mean I have no warranty?
I think that as long as you can produce a valid receipt that shows your used Phantom was purchased from an authorized dealer, then DJI Will honor your warranty. Why don't you call them and ask, just to be sure?

I found the following on Amazon site when looking at P4s:

US DJI Warranty Services Notice

Dear DJI Creators,

To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect from 3 Aug 2016. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected.

Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI website to find an authorized DJI dealer
Where to Buy - DJI
where you can make your purchase.

When applying for a warranty service, the sales invoice of the product requiring warranty repair must be provided.

North America aftersales services contact email: [email protected].

Conditions Apply. Visit the website for more details.

Best regards,

DJI

When you visit the referenced link at DJI, it states that www.Tomtop.cn is an authorized US online retailer but when I go to your link, it is www.Tomtop.com. I was able to put the P4 in my shopping basket at $899.00.

msinger appears to be a legitimate DJI rep so I think if you do puchase it, you could find yourself without a warranty. You could always call DJI to confirm but be to state it is www.Tomtop.com rather than .cn.

PS Tomtop.com provides no warranty on drones other than safe delivery of product as described.

<whew> Glad I bought from SSE (Authorized Dealer)

i always buy directly from DJI, but this one bugs me , its not like the P4 or mavic could be made by someone other than DJI, DJI needs to beef up their commitment to their customers no matter where they purchased, my intuition tells me this is to try to enforce the MSRP.

i always buy directly from DJI, but this one bugs me , its not like the P4 or mavic could be made by someone other than DJI, DJI needs to beef up their commitment to their customers no matter where they purchased, my intuition tells me this is to try to enforce the MSRP.

In the EU we have no such problem, DJI needs to honor their warranty regardless of the place of purchase. That being said EU prices are insanely high, but I wouldn't blame DJI rather than EU trying to raise barriers with zones outside of EU, which sucks big time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues