Phantom 4 available for $1,299 on Amazon (expires today)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
The Phantom 4 is available on Amazon for $1,299 today. This is a Lightning Deal that ends today in about 4 hours from now or as soon as the deal is 100% claimed. See more details here.

Note: Since this is an item being shipped by Amazon, it's covered by Amazon's A-to-Z Guarantee. That means you'll have 30-days to return it on their dime if you run into any trouble with it.

No. Their orders are shipped directly by Amazon, so it's a safe seller to buy from.

but DJI Service said they will only warranty products sold by authorized dealers evidenced by a dated sales invoice
Just provide them with your Amazon receipt. I've never seen a single case of someone being turned down for warranty work for purchasing a new Phantom from a seller who is not an authorized DJI dealer.

Not sure why DJI reps would say they need to be purchased from an authorized dealer to be covered by warranty if it doesn't matter.
Perhaps they are misinformed? I'm not sure. Many people buy from sellers who are not authorized DJI dealers. And, DJI hasn't turned them away for warranty work as long as they have a receipt.

DJI would be breaking all kinds of international laws by breaching the sales of goods act if they tried to deny warranty from purchases outside of their own network as that equates completely to anti competition laws and cartel laws.

Reactions: Norval
Price says it is 1,325. The offer just finished ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The deal ended about 5 hours ago.

Got mine for $1120 buy it now with free shipping on ebay some weeks ago. Jumped right on it. Brand new sealed in the box. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers