Phantom 4 + android Tablet

Reaction score
Hi guys

any of you have try the phantom 4 with a android tablet?

I'm not a big fan of Apple products so i'm looking for a BEST ANDROID tablet (NO LAG) like i saw some with the phantom 3!

Any Avise?

A list of recommended and commonly used devices can be found here. The tablet requirements have not changed since the P4 still uses DJI GO.

For Android devices, the Nvidia Shield K1 is a great choice. I really like mine.

Reactions: movius
Hi guys

I'm not a big fan of Apple products so i'm looking for a BEST ANDROID tablet (NO LAG) like i saw some with the phantom 3!

Any Avise?
Hi guys

Any Avise?
GO APPLE!!!!! They are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use both Apple and Android devices -- and, I can honestly say neither brand is the absolute best. The Apple version of the DJI GO app has a more polished look (to my eye), but that has no effect on the usefulness of the app or the way my Phantoms fly.

forget apple get a NVidia shield awesome tablet

apple-vs-android-010700.jpg

that is awesome

A list of recommended and commonly used devices can be found here. The tablet requirements have not changed since the P4 still uses DJI GO.

For Android devices, the Nvidia Shield K1 is a great choice. I really like mine.
Snap, K1works really well and a good compromise on size. However, screen brightness is a bit of an issue so may need to invest in a sun shade at some point soon. It does shine occasionaly here in the UK.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Any Avise?
Notice how the apple enthusiasts aren't concerned with lag.... Maybe reconsider your alliance :D

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav