Phantom 4 12 mile flight...

Reaction score
Pretty cool vid of a 12 mile flight with a Phantom 4 with an emergency battery landing at the end....

I finally found the courage to take my new drone out past 1 mile today. I was used to a PV2+ from 2 years ago that went 1500ft if I were lucky. Going to shoot for 2 miles next time out. 12 miles? Don't see that happening in my future. Congratulations.

As soon as I saw Port Talbot steelworks I just knew Mohan had to be involved!!!
Being a mine of useless information it was Port Talbot steelworks that inspired Ridly Scott to include night time industrial flood lit shots in lots of his films!!!
Wow just realised he flew it off Kilvey Hill which has lots of big TV and phone masts etc etc.
Obviously has battery mods.

Phantom 4 sdcard loss

FYI my P4 experienced loss of sdcard 64 gb card inflight on 3 occasions. To avoid further losses, I cut 2 velcro adhesive strips & attached over sdcard port to lock card in yet provide easy access. No losses since then.

Last edited:
Samsung Tab 3 android 4.2.2 incompatible:

Tried new Samsung Tab with both both DJI Go & Litchi with Phantom 4 latest firmware upgrade, but no video with downlink, only black screen. The map, waypoint planning and all other features worked fine. All features and video worked with Samsung Galaxy Notes 4 and Asus Tab 10", both with Android 6.2.

Last edited:
Phantom 4 latest firmware fails diagnostic

Upgraded 2 phantom 4 drones to latest firmware. Both failed diagnostic after several attempted diagnostic tests that appeared successful until final screen. No problem experienced afterwards with actual flights and use of in app calibration with dji go and litchi. All flight parameters and precise automated and fpv modes worked well despite diagnostic failure with Assistant 2 software.

Phantom 4 latest firmware fails diagnostic

Upgraded 2 phantom 4 drones to latest firmware. Both failed diagnostic after several attempted diagnostic tests that appeared successful until final screen. No problem experienced afterwards with actual flights and use of in app calibration with dji go and litchi. All flight parameters and precise automated and fpv modes worked well despite diagnostic failure with Assistant 2 software.
You are in the wrong thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20