Phantom 3 with extra battery delivery delayed ?

Folks: I just received an e-mail : Your order has been shipped...but empty and misterious...I don`t know how may batterys are coming... I bought Phantom 3 + extra battery and another battery...so they are 3. I received just one 10 days ago..but at this time..I don`t care !!! they send my P3 at last !!! :)

My extra battery for P3 Pro arrived today direct from DJI. Thought I would tell y'all.

Reactions: Watusee
My Phantom is in the hood !!!

Date/Time
Activity
1:39 pm Arrived at FedEx location
MIAMI, FL

DJI ought to wait until they have stuff ready before selling it as if it going to be delivered when they "think" it is. But I needn't say it, it's just that I probably won't bother ordering from them again. They are unreliable with just about everything.

Not impressed. Granted they engineered quite a great grouping of drones, but they can't seem to get the rest just right.

Trouble is here in the frozen north half our summer is gone by start of July, the best fine weather period with lengthening days is already past and we are getting back to default showery rain.
Soon enough it won't be light before people are about in the morning again.

I would not have thought it possible to be stuck for week after week with a P3 you really can't take anywhere unless within a stone's throw of a power outlet.

That's in addition to the annoyance of DJI taking the money on 15th May when clearly they did not have any stock to send in the stated delivery time.
- Except for the stock they've been sending out to favoured dealers obviously.

No way will I ever buy anything direct from them again.
You could accept unexpected issues cropping up which delayed deliveries completely, but when they are apparently sending out batteries which should be already have been sent to direct buyers who paid them weeks ago, it amounts to unacceptable trading practice.

Reactions: Watusee
I just received confirmation that I will have my P3A Tuesday, minus the batteries. Sooo pumped.

Just got the email that my extra battery is shipping (from China).

The P3A got here 4 weeks ago (from London).

I'll have to wait some days for a shipment from China to Denmark :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1