Phantom 3 Webinar Training!

Can you supply the link to the recorded session? I missed it and would still like to learn and be up to date on any future ones

Yes, iPAD or iPhone would be the best choice for this. But if you want to play the video at the field via your tablet, so you should get an Android-based tablet. Because Android tablet has one adapter called OTG cable, so you can plug a card reader into it to play the video in the SD Card. Some tablet has SD Card slot so you can plug the SD Card directly into them to read the video file.
If you want to get a Android tablet, beside the Galaxy Tab, check the Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 from Goggles too, as they run pure Android OS, no bloatware from the manufacturer, so Nexus tablet runs the DJI App smoother than others.

FYI iPad now has multiple card readers that work very well I am able to play back full 4K video on my air2 with I-flash drive card reader by Aizbo.

Or use a wireless option like Sandisk Media drive.

Both of these read up to 32 gig SD cards.

Hi John,
Enjoyed the first webinar with you. It was very informative. By the way
Have you read any of the comments or suggestions in this thread?
People who couldn't attend, wish to know if it's been recorded and available for viewing yet? Where and when will the future ones be?

Thanks and have a great week.

RedHotPoker

Hi John,
Enjoyed the first webinar with you. It was very informative. By the way
Have you read any of the comments or suggestions in this thread?
People who couldn't attend, wish to know if it's been recorded and available for viewing yet? Where and when will the future ones be?

Thanks and have a great week.

RedHotPoker
Yes, we will upload the record on our Youtube channel and share the link here soon. We are planning on the next webinar and will post here when finalize on the details. Thanks

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks

I can't give any recommendations without seeing the first session.

A discussion on the intelligent flight batteries would be great. Some folks don't follow the soft breakin period, where by we only bring the battery down to 50% charge the first ten flights. Then down to 8% after twenty charges. I would like to learn more, about battery storage and where they should be stored as far as power levels are concerned. Will a fully charged battery burst into flames more often than one at half capacity? I leave one battery in the Phantom, is this dangerous behavior! There are a lot of questions concerning safe battery use.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Johndo
Please click on the below link to download the topics that we covered in the last webinar. Thanks
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/31594/209905/zTQiLVmzZok6Oos/Helidirect UAV Webinar_1 (1) (1).pptx

I am flummoxed that a screen recording has not been made available. I signed up, but could only watch a portion of the live webinar. The slides are helpful, but for a beginner, I think the discussion would have been even more beneficial.

Hope you generous folks can find a way to post the live webinar beyond the powerpoint slides.

Thanks!

If you read in the thread above, John clearly stated, the one previous and future webinar sessions would be uploaded to their YouTube channel.
I'm sure he will do that in due time. Let's not get impatient, the event just happened on Saturday. ;-)

In the meantime, RTFM!! Hahaha

Have a great day, go fly a battery...

RedHotPoker

Be sure to register for the second training webinar. The main speaking point of the 2nd webinar will be:
- Best practices reported from experienced pilots
- Intelligent Battery theory
- Popular Upgrades to Phantom 3
- Newly released flight modes review

Registration

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks
Excuse my ignorance ...but is this US only or how do you deal with the time difference between countries...ie I am in NSW Aussie.
That apart....anything that will help me learn more...is a must.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20