Phantom 3 Webinar Training!

Reaction score
Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end.
Any costs in joining the webinar?

Reactions: Johndo
Awesome, thanks for sharing the info. Please keep us posted.
Looking forward to it.

RedHotPoker

Always willing to learn something ;)

Interested [emoji106]

I think many newbies to P3 want to know the ideal smart device to use. I see this question a lot. Some prefer iPad mini because the have one, and that does work great. But Galaxy Tab S has higher resolution, is a wide screen to match the camera, AND it has a mini SD card reader to play the video immediately after the flight, instead of waiting to get home to play, or having to bring along a laptop, etc. Also, if you don't have a cellular connection in the tablet, showing how to cache the local map via access point on a smart phone would be helpful to newbies.

I am in if you cover these topics

1. IOC Course lock
2. How to cache local map (still cant figure it out as soon I switch Wi-Fi off I do not have any maps)
3. How to explain to DJI that I have serious issues with their update. It is unreal, they do not believe me, that P3P is louder and not stable.

Reactions: S5S5G6 and Johndo
I think many newbies to P3 want to know the ideal smart device to use. I see this question a lot. Some prefer iPad mini because the have one, and that does work great. But Galaxy Tab S has higher resolution, is a wide screen to match the camera, AND it has a mini SD card reader to play the video immediately after the flight, instead of waiting to get home to play, or having to bring along a laptop, etc. Also, if you don't have a cellular connection in the tablet, showing how to cache the local map via access point on a smart phone would be helpful to newbies.

Yes, iPAD or iPhone would be the best choice for this. But if you want to play the video at the field via your tablet, so you should get an Android-based tablet. Because Android tablet has one adapter called OTG cable, so you can plug a card reader into it to play the video in the SD Card. Some tablet has SD Card slot so you can plug the SD Card directly into them to read the video file.
If you want to get a Android tablet, beside the Galaxy Tab, check the Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 from Goggles too, as they run pure Android OS, no bloatware from the manufacturer, so Nexus tablet runs the DJI App smoother than others.

Hello all,
We at FlyingRobotics in association with HeliDirect.com are planning to host the webinar training at the end of this month start with the "general flight safety and procedures" for Phantom 3 with Q&A at the end. We are still working on the outline and details but should have it done very shortly. If you are interested and have any suggestions for the training topics please comment below. We plan to have the webinar once every 2 weeks and will cover almost all topics for the most popular DJI models and possibly different brands models.
Thanks

Interested. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl