Phantom 3 vision....?

Reaction score
Today I saw this guy at work,( cannot disclose exact location, company name due companies policy ) flying seemed to be dji phantom 2 vision . He had the same controller with smartphone clamp on it. What's weird was he had a different mounted camera,very small yet seemed to be controlled by his smart phone like the dji phantom 2 vision. He had a legit box that says "dji phantom 2 vision" , but yet the camera shown on the printed legit Dji box was different. Looked very small like a webcam size didn't seem to have a gimbal or maybe there was, but just the normal mounting just like the p2v has.. Has anyone spotted such aircraft like this anywhere or heard of it ?.. Took a stolen shot,not really a clear shot but if you zoom you can tell its a different camera mounted .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 939
Haha yeh sorry couldn't really get a better pic security was on their *** and made them put it away.

EMCSQUAR said:
cavaleiro01 said:
Should have been FC40 cam, I guess... http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-fc40

No, that's a P2 shell, can see the battery size, FC40 has standard Lipo. Maybe he fit a P2V with a GoPro or some smaller sport cams.

Yeh for sure it wasn't a FC40. and wasn't a gopro. seemed to me like a webcam look alike. lens was pointy possibly an inch or less... and the fact that he was using his smartphone as a fpv like the vision ... Like I mentioned didnt have enough time to ask or take a picture due to security telling the dude to put it away. Im a contractor to this Fortune 500 company in the bay area (Silicon Valley in CA) and security is very tight.

kamkilla said:
I herd something about a new copter... did it have a 2 axis gimbel?
I didn't really see it up close, not so sure but looking at the picture looks like it has a motor so possibly 2 axis...?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik