Phantom 3 update error, failed to update 19 00 module

Reaction score
Someone knows what module is the [19 00]???

I really need help with this one guys. Im using a Phantom 3 Advanced, the rc is successfully upgraded to the last version. I don't know the Phantom version because I cant connect it to the rc due that I CANT UPDATE THE PHANTOM. And yes, Ive tried for four days every posible thing, formato SD, fresh firmwares, etc. All the normal procedures are clear. Ive tried with every single firmware and always the same error.

Im almost sure this is the problem, at minute 7, after the D D D D the Phantom sudenly starts a DEEEEEEEEE and the gimbal led turns Solid red. Here is what my log says:

[00331181]Firmware upgrading[5]...
[00333777][19 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00364454][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 2, err = 0x08).
[00394533]Done.

As I said, im pretty sure that these is the reason I cant get the complete update. I read that I need a custom update file containing the 19 00 upgrade, I want to know if someone can help me with these... Please!!!

(here is the complete log: Dropbox - P3S_FW_LOG_AB.txt)

Someone knows what module is the [19 00]???

I really need help with this one guys. Im using a Phantom 3 Advanced, the rc is successfully upgraded to the last version. I don't know the Phantom version because I cant connect it to the rc due that I CANT UPDATE THE PHANTOM. And yes, Ive tried for four days every posible thing, formato SD, fresh firmwares, etc. All the normal procedures are clear. Ive tried with every single firmware and always the same error.

Im almost sure this is the problem, at minute 7, after the D D D D the Phantom sudenly starts a DEEEEEEEEE and the gimbal led turns Solid red. Here is what my log says:

[00331181]Firmware upgrading[5]...
[00333777][19 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00364454][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 2, err = 0x08).
[00394533]Done.

As I said, im pretty sure that these is the reason I cant get the complete update. I read that I need a custom update file containing the 19 00 upgrade, I want to know if someone can help me with these... Please!!!

(here is the complete log: Dropbox - P3S_FW_LOG_AB.txt)
You could maybe try re-downloading the update file again (delete the old one and empty trash bin) the try reflashing. It may just be that you have a corrupt upgrade file.
Hope this helps.

Gents,
I have the same module 19 firmware upgrade issue on one of my P3Ps.
Did anyone find a solution?
Cheers,
Jim

This is sort of a stab in the dark... Are you running the update from your computer using the usb cable to the P3? I experienced issues with that in the past. Now I always just put the new firmware file on the sd card and do it that way and do not ever to have issues.

I don't know if that could be it, but it might be worth a try.

Unless OP is running a very old set of firmware all are done via sd card.

Via SD card. Formatted extfat. Latest bin file that worked fine on anther P3P that I upgraded.

I have taken to doing a long format the card to fat32 every time. Seems any kind of remnants of programming throws off updates. Had to go back one update before having success on a new P3P . Really getting tired of these flaky ornery updating hoops. Why not copy Yuneec with a simple dongle?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj