phantom 3 sunshade

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can order a dji sunshade for an iPad air 2?

I want to order it from somewhere in the states. I don't want to order from overseas.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Any dealer should have it. I live near coptershop.com and they have it in stock. The DJI shade is my third sunshade (others were Ofeely and Summitlink) and it is by far the best for phone users because it doesn't have stupid suction cups and it actually uses the little phone hooks on the phone holder.

JohnK, do you have experience with the padhat? Did you get the magnetic version or velcro.

Using the padhat from hoodivision here on ipad mini 2. Buy the velcro, I regret not doing it a bit. Reason is that I use a small/thin speck case to protect it and it doesnt work with the magnet. I can still use it by pressing the hood tab between the clamp and ipad, but would be happier with the velcro. I would not recommend using the ipad without a case.

This is my setup, its 3D printed, found it on eBay, he makes them for all the popular tablet models. I did however find you can't leave them in the car or they warp, I had to heat it up again to straighten it out.

Attachments

• 1439170140288.jpg
    1439170140288.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,090
lol that wouldnt last a minute in Florida then, this place is way too hot. Looks nice though.

Using the padhat from hoodivision here on ipad mini 2. Buy the velcro, I regret not doing it a bit. Reason is that I use a small/thin speck case to protect it and it doesnt work with the magnet. I can still use it by pressing the hood tab between the clamp and ipad, but would be happier with the velcro. I would not recommend using the ipad without a case.

How is the fit with the case on your iPad in the controller? I only have like two clicks before my iPad is locked in, haven't put a case on it for that reason. Without the case did the magnetic version work well on the iPad?

This is my setup, its 3D printed, found it on eBay, he makes them for all the popular tablet models. I did however find you can't leave them in the car or they warp, I had to heat it up again to straighten it out.

Nice how does it attach?

Thanks how does it do with the heat? I am a little nervous wrapping something on the back of the iPad to hold in heat. I fly in Texas and right now in my late evening fly times it is still mid 90s.
Thanks
i'm sorry, my mistake. it's a 7.9in sunshade, it does not fit ipad air2.

How is the fit with the case on your iPad in the controller? I only have like two clicks before my iPad is locked in, haven't put a case on it for that reason. Without the case did the magnetic version work well on the iPad?

My ipad mini leaves a lot of room on the clamp, but even so the hood tissue is not thick, you can sandwich it in. Without the case the magnetic works the same way, it goes on the same place, it just has the extra feature of staying in place before you lock the clamp. It works nicely, couldn't ask for a better hood. It really blocks the sun, it is big... compare the size with others, and it is good.

I just wished to have bought the velcro as it would be more useful, but I don't consider replacing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers