phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
hi. I just purchased a new phantom 3 standard. I love this machine but I need help pls. here is my story. I setup my bird did the firmware update all well , did the imu calibration and it was good. now my phantom turns on and the motors start up. but I have solid red led's in the front and slow flashing yellow in the back. what does this mean? anyone it would be greatly appreciated. I am physched to be a part of this phantom community. thank you and hope to hear from someone soon. so maybe I can sleep tonight. lol

my first post newbee here trying to figure this out

That means you're in ATTI mode. That'll happen when your Phantom does not have a connection to 6+ satellites or when manually put it in ATTI mode. Here's the blink pattern from the P3S Manual:

P3SBlinkPatterns.png

than you very much greatly appreciated. will do

thank you very much for that. ok so solid red in the front is normal?

hi another newbee question. what mode should I be flying my p3s? I will be using it for recreation

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

thank you very much for that. ok so solid red in the front is normal?
That is normal. I would suggest you go over this information throughly. It will help you to learn the operation of your new bird. - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_standard/en/Phantom_3_Standard_User_Manual__V1.4.pdf
You definitely want to know as much about it before you get into the air and into trouble. ;)

Thank you very much. I have already begun reading, you guys are awesome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers