Phantom 3 standard won't connect to Dji go app

Reaction score
I'm having a really weird problem with my phantom 3 standard. I was using it normally and one day, when I was updating the aircraft's firmware, an error occured and the update stopped.

Ever since when I try reconnecting everything (the app, the drone and the RC) , the drone will connect to the controller (the gimbal moves when I move the thumbstick on the controller, but it won't fly) and the controller will connect to the DJI GO app, but the drone won't connect to the DJI GO app.

When I open the app I have a "waiting for update" message on the top of the screen and a "remote controller connected. Connect your aircraft" scrolling on the middle of the screen under the phantom 3 picture.

When I try updating via the app I get a message "device disconnected. Please check"

I tried installing the update manually, but DJI removed the update from their website.

When I turn the aircraft on, the back lights are flashing yellow and red while the front ones are solid red.

What should I do? Is there anyway to do a factory reset on the drone to make it go back to its out-of-the-box firmware?

I appretiate all the help I can get

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues