Phantom 3 Standard: Wetland Edits

Reaction score
I had some extra footage of the wetlands from a Litchi mission that didn't go as well as I planned. Pitch changes were a little choppy and the props kept getting in the video really badly, probably from the speed I set. So I decided to try out a little edit to the flow of music. Not the best but I had fun making it. Hope you enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had some extra footage of the wetlands from a Litchi mission that didn't go as well as I planned. Pitch changes were a little choppy and the props kept getting in the video really badly, probably from the speed I set. So I decided to try out a little edit to the flow of music. Not the best but I had fun making it. Hope you enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

on my p3p I've got prop guards and noticed on my first flight they came into view going forwards so now I make sure that once about 15ft up I lower the camera so that I've only just got the sky in view, (why have half of the screen showing sky, not very interesting ) I've only had a couple of flights since but no prop guards in view

on my p3p I've got prop guards and noticed on my first flight they came into view going forwards so now I make sure that once about 15ft up I lower the camera so that I've only just got the sky in view, (why have half of the screen showing sky, not very interesting ) I've only had a couple of flights since but no prop guards in view
I'm not sure what happened with this mission. I've done missions before and all POI's worked flawlessly. Smooth transitions and no props. With this mission, I noticed the camera was trying to pitch but for some reason was pulling all the way back up. I checked my settings with the other saved missions I had and they matched up so it must have been a litchi thing. I read somewhere that there was a bug in the update or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31