Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 3 Standard: Wetland Edits

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by amckim2084, Jun 5, 2016.

1. amckim2084

I had some extra footage of the wetlands from a Litchi mission that didn't go as well as I planned. Pitch changes were a little choppy and the props kept getting in the video really badly, probably from the speed I set. So I decided to try out a little edit to the flow of music. Not the best but I had fun making it. Hope you enjoy.

2. teccer

on my p3p I've got prop guards and noticed on my first flight they came into view going forwards so now I make sure that once about 15ft up I lower the camera so that I've only just got the sky in view, (why have half of the screen showing sky, not very interesting ) I've only had a couple of flights since but no prop guards in view

3. amckim2084

I'm not sure what happened with this mission. I've done missions before and all POI's worked flawlessly. Smooth transitions and no props. With this mission, I noticed the camera was trying to pitch but for some reason was pulling all the way back up. I checked my settings with the other saved missions I had and they matched up so it must have been a litchi thing. I read somewhere that there was a bug in the update or something.