PHANTOM 3 STANDARD W/CASE FOR SALE

Reaction score
I HAVE A DJI PHANTOM 3 STANDARD WITH HARD SHELL CASE FOR SALE. ALL IS LESS THAN 2 MONTHS OLD, NEVER BEEN CRASHED ALL WORKS AS IT SHOULD.
MY PHONE 573-525-1640 GIVE ME A TEXT OR CALL. $380.00 + $25.OO OBO SHIPPING LOWER 48 STATES. SUNP0130.JPG SUNP0131.JPG SUNP0132.JPG SUNP0133.JPG

Last edited:
350 with the shipping? is it on ebay?

does it run well, any dents? any extra props or just the four? it looks nice in the pics

keep it if you want, i am looking for an p3 advanced but might take this, ill have to think on it.

keep it if you want, i am looking for an p3 advanced but might take this, ill have to think on it.

with the Litchi app there is no difference from the 3s and 3pro you better be ready to drop about 800.00 unless you are buying a piece of crap.

the advanced has lightbridge and 3 mile range 700 refurbished.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
you will think it is stupid when you fly out of site and crash into a car or house or God forbid a person. With the new laws they will make an example out of any drone pilot breaking there new law.

you will think it is stupid when you fly out of site and crash into a car or house or God forbid a person. With the new laws they will make an example out of any drone pilot breaking there new law.

I'm so glad your getting out of the hobby...[emoji849][emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl