Phantom 3 Standard vs Advanced

I thought the P2V+ was the shiz when I first got it. AMAZING.

Then about 6 months later I upgraded to the P3A after my father crashed his P2V+ and lost it, forcing him to buy a new one and buying the P3P.

Anyway so I upgraded based on build quality to the P3A. Made me feel like the P2V+ was complete junk and very happy I took a $400 loss on the P2V+!!!!

I know I am way late for this thread, but I own the P3A and just bought the standard as well. I also ordered range extender that supposedly triples the range. The reason I bought the standard was simply to have a cheaper quad to be more daring and not have to worry about crashing as much.

The reason I bought the standard was simply to have a cheaper quad to be more daring and not have to worry about crashing as much.
I have a standard just for making litchi flights. I would much rather sail my standard to never land than the Mavic or my P3p

I have a standard just for making litchi flights. I would much rather sail my standard to never land than the Mavic or my P3p
I am going to try that app for the waypoints, although I heard it is not as stable as the official app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers