Phantom 3 Standard SLR Hut

Reaction score
Hello people,
I am new here and stumbled across this great forum for the phantom,
Anyway,
I am new to all of this and I am looking to buy my first phantom 3 standard,
And was looking for some advice from people who might know,
I have seen a P3S on slrhut for £409
And the 4K one for £565 and I was wondering if this site is genuine and they are genuine phantom 3 models,
I spoke to a guy earlier called James and he assured me they are cheap as there is no profit margin in these,
Has anyone purchased from slrhut before ?
Or shall I keep away ?
Thanks
Liam

Hello people,
I am new here and stumbled across this great forum for the phantom,
Anyway,
I am new to all of this and I am looking to buy my first phantom 3 standard,
And was looking for some advice from people who might know,
I have seen a P3S on slrhut for £409
And the 4K one for £565 and I was wondering if this site is genuine and they are genuine phantom 3 models,
I spoke to a guy earlier called James and he assured me they are cheap as there is no profit margin in these,
Has anyone purchased from slrhut before ?
Or shall I keep away ?
Thanks
Liam
It's always good to buy from a DJI Dealer for warranty support. If you don't buy from a DJI Dealer DJI may not honor the warranty. You can find authorized dealers here: Where to Buy | DJI

Suggest you google them and look at some of the reviews....very mixed! Some say avoid like the plague, poor customer service/wrong item sent/out of stock - delay in refund etc. Others say they got a great deal.
They're certainly genuine, but they're an American company with a London address where they hold some stock.

It's always good to buy from a DJI Dealer for warranty support. If you don't buy from a DJI Dealer DJI may not honor the warranty.
DJI should still honor your warranty if you buy new from other sellers. I haven't seen any cases where warranty work was denied solely due to the place the Phantom was purchased.

DJI should still honor your warranty if you buy new from other sellers. I haven't seen any cases where warranty work was denied solely due to the place the Phantom was purchased.
True, I haven't heard of any cases either. I just read through their warranty info again, it makes mention of "Legal proof-of-purchase or receipt" but nothing about from a dealer or not. So all this grumbling going on about purchasing from non-dealers is most likely hogwash anyway.

Reactions: mcphipps
Thanks for the replies,
After looking further,
I have found a place called dronesdirect here in the uk
They are £449 for the P3S and a free dronemax backpack,
This company is also on the dji authorised sellers list
As mentioned in the link above,
They're out of stock until the 29th April
But I'm fairly sure that this is the deal I will be going for,
Any thoughts
Thanks.

DJI Phantom 3 - Standard Edition + Free DroneMax Backpack | Drones Direct

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neil Stapleton
Have you thought about looking at Amazon deals? There's plenty of drones from amazon official sellers for under £450! I got a lightly used phantom 3 from amazon for £320!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik