Phantom 3 Standard Shaky Video... Sometimes?

Reaction score
I've been flying my P3 Standard for a few months now and have noticed that videos taken with the gimbal within 20 degrees of horizontal are sometimes shaky at low speed, and almost always shaky at high speed. It only happens when flying forward, and only at these near-horizontal gimbal angles. I'm scratching my head at what is wrong, since I have perfectly smooth video for every other gimbal orientation. I can post a video if necessary. This weird shakiness and vibration has ruined quite a few shots already...

Seems to be a thing for some P3A owners too. Mine did this for the first time tonight. Only when my bird was turning clockwise to the next waypoint. I think the humidity may have effected the gimbal motor.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I get a little bit of jello when this happens too. I'm wondering if the props are causing that problem?

I get a little bit of jello when this happens too. I'm wondering if the props are causing that problem?

My problem is the gimbal. Props are ok/balanced. I'm going to chat with DJI and see what's up

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you find out a solution to this??

thats my video and its a brand new P3S, as you can see it happens only in places

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj