Phantom 3 standard Problems

Reaction score
I had a slight problem with the video on my drone, there was a jitter I just could not figure out. I finally ordered the gimble/camera complete and replaced the old one, now there are only 3 connections that have to be made and I have checked them several times, but with the new part I can not connect with the app. I am a newbie but I think the AC is connecting with the controller because I can move the gimble up and down and the LED on the side of the AC turns green. the other symptom is I have no video. anybody got any ideas on what I have missed, I know I could have gotten a bad camera but I don't think that would cause the connection problem. I am waiting to put the old camera back on the AC (as a last resort) Thanks in advance (P3S)

I had a slight problem with the video on my drone, there was a jitter I just could not figure out. I finally ordered the gimble/camera complete and replaced the old one, now there are only 3 connections that have to be made and I have checked them several times, but with the new part I can not connect with the app. I am a newbie but I think the AC is connecting with the controller because I can move the gimble up and down and the LED on the side of the AC turns green. the other symptom is I have no video. anybody got any ideas on what I have missed, I know I could have gotten a bad camera but I don't think that would cause the connection problem. I am waiting to put the old camera back on the AC (as a last resort) Thanks in advance (P3S)

To go back in time,
"I had a slight problem with the video on my drone, there was a jitter"
Did you do a gimbal calibration?

Now,
"I can not connect with the app"
No video and no telemetry?

What is the light status on the camera?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics