Phantom 3 standard not connecting

Reaction score
Hi, I'm after some help with a Phantom 3 Standard. Got it in Sept 2016. Flew it 3 times and it worked well. I got it out over the weekend and it doesn't connect for long with the controller. I've had vision only once this time around. The messages are: Command times out and Heavy interference. I move the drone around and the interference message still comes up. Powered off and on in different configurations many times. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Still nothing. It's very frustrating. Can I do a factory reset?
Any advice?
I did upgrade the firmware to 3.1.2

What's around you causing interference? Metal ? Wifi from houses? I get this a lot. I just ignore the interference message.

.Do you have the most current firmware installed on the Phantom?

I ve update it it 2 weeks ago when i bought it. I am not sure. Where i check which firmware i have?. On my mobile i downgraded dji go on 3.1.1 and now i have the feeling its working ok. It returns home and the home position its right. But if i do manuvers while is landing again its not controlable. Its like not working on gps and its acting crazy. So i just let it land and i every time be sure of my home position. If downgrade dji go to 3.1.1 do i have to downgrade firmware on phantom or it is ok?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1