Phantom 3 standard motor problem

Reaction score
Have had this great product for 2 months now. Had only 1 crash, which was its first flight (2 months ago) with no extreme damage other than a few scratches on the body and not a single crash since then.
The lower left motor sounds really agressive when pushing the left stick right, but when i push the left stick left, it sounds smoothly.
I would also like to add that I have no experience with QC's until I bought this.

Watch the video below and tell me what you think.
I'm quite worried and being a responsible pilot, I wouldn't risk flying with an abnormal motor (If ever).

Any replies/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have had this great product for 2 months now. Had only 1 crash, which was its first flight (2 months ago) with no extreme damage other than a few scratches on the body and not a single crash since then.
The lower left motor sounds really agressive when pushing the left stick right, but when i push the left stick left, it sounds smoothly.
I would also like to add that I have no experience with QC's until I bought this.

Watch the video below and tell me what you think.
I'm quite worried and being a responsible pilot, I wouldn't risk flying with an abnormal motor (If ever).

Any replies/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You need to replace that motor... repeated use may cause it to fail in flight.

You need to replace that motor... repeated use may cause it to fail in flight.
Any more information you can offer? Or even an explanation? I have only flown this qc maybe less than 20 flights :( and already a problem?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik