Phantom 3 standard motor not responding after crash.

Reaction score
I was flying my drone above the tree line in a park when all of a sudden the drone fell out the sky. I'm not sure if it hit a bird or the blade just detached itself but when I found it one of its blades was missing. The thing was flying one second then next second its in a tree. Fortunately there wasn't too much damage and so far I thought only the roll arm needed replacing but after replacing that then turning it on for the first time the tilt motor doesn't seem to be working. Here's a link to demonstrate the problem Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Anyone know of any fix?

The ribbon cable seems to be fine, video feed comes up fine without any warnings. Nothing was replaced other than the metal roll arm.

Couple of things maybe.

1. The motor itself was damaged in the crash.
2. The ribbon cable is damaged. Often undetectable visually. (Replace with original ribbon from DJI)
3. The flat gray cables are not inserted all the way. Try unplugging them and re plugging them.

Try taking some video and then check the SD card to see if it actually recorded something. It sounds like a connection issue, but if the ribbon cable is good then maybe the camera tilt motor is bad. I have no other suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.