Phantom 3 standard main board mystery

Reaction score
So I have have been recently introduced to the phantom 3s for a couple of months now. I was instantly hooked and I can't seem to put them down. I generally only fly and fix the pros and advanced but I now don't have any left to fix (have fixed up 4 so far that I bought crashed from eBay). Unfortunately I don't have a full working standard or a camera for the standard. I fixed up everything on these two main boards but I noticed that there were two, what appear to be cable connectors on the bottom side of the board. what I'm nervous about is that on both main boards the connectors seem to be broken. My question is this, what the heck do these connect to if anything at all, and if they don't connect to anything what are they? They look like antenna connectors, but. I'm pretty sure the p3s only has two topside board, and two camera connectors that only tie into the gimbal. But these definitely seem damaged on both like a cable ripped them out? Anyways if you could help me identify the issue it would be really appreciated. Thanks for your response in advance!
-zach

P.s. on a less necessary side note, does anyone know if there's a way to hook up a phantom standard to a p3pro remote or camera with mods? I was thinking about keeping a standard for personal use strictly for litchi waypoints, to test out more dangerous runs to get the elevation right etc, that way I if I sink it or crash n burn it burns less money. Or, if there's a way to upload missions via phone or computer onto the drone with out a standard remote? I don't know of any apps that can do that, and I realize it's dangerous to not have full control of the drone, but I live out in a forest basically, the only danger would be it going up to high and I'm not near any airports of flight paths so please don't give me the talk. Lol. Thanks again in advance

Attachments

• 1491528253676464784337.jpg
    1491528253676464784337.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 425
  • 1491528316149-1667937183.jpg
    1491528316149-1667937183.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 401

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members