phantom 3 standard loud beeping.

Reaction score
hello I went to upload the firmware on the standard which you do through the app. apparently I guess it didn't finish. now all I get is no lights and loud beeping like an alarm clock is going off. I've let it to that for 45 minutes. how do I get it back to the regular firmware. ?

hello I went to upload the firmware on the standard which you do through the app. apparently I guess it didn't finish. now all I get is no lights and loud beeping like an alarm clock is going off. I've let it to that for 45 minutes. how do I get it back to the regular firmware. ?
What does your txt file results say? It's very possible that you may have bricked your bird. In this case, you may have to send back to DJI for replacement. I have had 2 of these do this in the last month and had to send back. There was no recovery on the bench. They were brand new standards too. Question, Does it beep loudly every time you turn it on? and does it do it immediately?

Mine took over an hour.

What does your txt file results say? It's very possible that you may have bricked your bird. In this case, you may have to send back to DJI for replacement. I have had 2 of these do this in the last month and had to send back. There was no recovery on the bench. They were brand new standards too. Question, Does it beep loudly every time you turn it on? and does it do it immediately?

hello yes it starts beeping loudly as soon as I turn it on. .
as far as the text file I'm not too sure as I just formatted it. now I have version 1.1 on the SD card and I'm seeing if that will install I'm gonna give it a hour beeping loudly

I just followed the directions. Updated thru the app. As long as it is doing something, let it do it.

ya well I'm beyond that point. firmware didn't finish and now I have other problems.
Is the loud beeping coming from the bird itself or from the gimbal? If it's from the bird, it's most likely bricked.

Is the loud beeping coming from the bird itself or from the gimbal? If it's from the bird, it's most likely bricked.
coming from the bird itself.
Yeah but how is it that other people have had the same problem and formatted sd card put oldest version driver on sd card put it in bird and wait 30-1 hour and it works for them. I'm just gonna try it

Front page on DJI GO app no longer shows update button?

coming from the bird itself.
Yeah but how is it that other people have had the same problem and formatted sd card put oldest version driver on sd card put it in bird and wait 30-1 hour and it works for them. I'm just gonna try it
Go for it, Let us know how it turns out.:cool:

Mine did that when it was done updating.

S
these beeps are consistent like an alarm clock. . no led lights are on. only light on is on the gimbal and it's green. thing just keeps beeping. other people have said they've let it beep for a hour and eventually the bird figures it out

I don't recall what was happening to the lights. It was flat-out obnoxious. Yes, like an alarm clock.

S

Did you try opening DJI GO and seeing if it tells you anything?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers