Phantom 3 Standard Lost Signal RTH short distance

At times I have had problems with the SD card stopping but it has never been related to loosing signal. The fix was reformatting the card. I have lost signal many times, the trees around my house are tall, it was recording when I lost signal, it always continue.

If you power off the Phantom while it is recording you can loose part of the video. But the file is usually going to be corrupted and
you will have fix it before it will play.

Why I asked about video on your mobile device. I lot of people ask why the quality of the video is so poor. Because they watching the low resolution that the mobile device was recording. ;)

Rod

At times I have had problems with the SD card stopping but it has never been related to loosing signal. The fix was reformatting the card. I have lost signal many times, the trees around my house are tall, it was recording when I lost signal, it always continue.

If you power off the Phantom while it is recording you can loose part of the video. But the file is usually going to be corrupted and
you will have fix it before it will play.

Why I asked about video on your mobile device. I lot of people ask why the quality of the video is so poor. Because they watching the low resolution that the mobile device was recording. ;)

Rod
Thanks for clarifying it so nicely :)

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka