Phantom 3 standard / litchi?

Yes. It's compatible with all Phantom 3 models.

I have been useing Lichi for several weeks, without any problems.
I would suggest going to an area where you have an unobstructed field of view, then program the P3 so you can easily see what happened and how the phantom responds etc.
once you are confident .......away you go, it's still very unnerving to see your "baby" disappear, but a great feeling when it completes the program and comes back.
One word of advice always be certain of your altitude as the P3 does not play well with trees and buildings!

Reactions: jointeffort
The Litchi app is a "no brainer" highly recommended. All I have been using is the Litchi to fly waypoint missions for videography.

Reactions: jointeffort
I must be an oddball... or my tablet just couldn't handle it. But I found it to be Glitci. (See what I did there?, LOL) I just didn't like it and ended up getting a refund.

If you do want to try it, go ahead. I have found a loophole in the Google Play Store where you can buy it, try it and then get a full refund if it doesn't work for you.

Read: Returns and refunds on Google Play - Google Play Help

Expand the part that says:

Defective or accidental purchase refunds
Refund policies are different depending on what you bought. Select a link for more information.

Apps, games, & in-app purchases (including subscriptions)

An app that runs like crap is "defective" in my book. I got my refund within 15 minutes of request.

I found litchi fpv does not lag nearly as bad as the dji go app when using a tab A. I normally fly with iOS but have recently been trying Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31