Reaction score
Phantom 3.JPG
Phantom 3a.JPG
controller 3.JPG
controller 4.JPG
extras.JPG
case.JPG
top view case.jpg
I have had this for a year and a half and it has been great. Never crashed. It comes with 2 batteries that both function great. I modded the controller with an Inspire style tablet holder which is mounted properly with an inset screw (not glued or velcro). It has the ITELite antenna mod which works great. I live in suburbs around a lake, and I routinely get 3000 feet. In the corn fields in the country, it has flown just short of a mile before I called it back. The controller currently shows app 3.1.5, version 1.8.10. I use a Nexus 7 running android 4.4.4. A tablet is NOT included in this sale.

It comes with a soft sided, backpack style case. I have cut the foam to allow the controller to fit with the ITELite mod attached. This case has worked perfectly for me. I'll send it with its charger, the prop clamp, and two sets of props - one is completely new with the plastic still on the hubs, and the other set I am currently flying with and should be fine to keep using. You'll also get the original DJI phone holder that came with the model.

There are some extras included. I have a gimbal lock and lens cover; "Remove before flying" tag; a gimbal ribbon protector that I never installed; a pair of leg extenders I never installed; and a camera protector that spans between the legs of the P3. There is also a really handy 3D printed piece that allows the tablet holder to expand wide enough to fit even my Nexus 10. There's even a couple of laminated cheat sheets to keep with you for some of the functions of the quad.

It will be a big box that I'll send UPS, so be sure you have means of receiving a parcel like that securely. It might require a signature. Because of the size and shipping, I am adding $15 towards that cost, and it's only for sale to the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.

$325 for all this plus $15 towards the cost of shipping = $340 total. I think that's a great price for this kit, including the case and ITELite/tablet holder upgrades plus a few nice extras. I have the original DJI box , if you want it. But you'll have to pay the shipping for that separately.

Where are you located.....any idea on costs to ship to 04046?

If you pay the $340, that is splitting the shipping costs with me. You wouldn't owe anything extra towards shipping. There's one guy ahead of you who wrote earlier by about 30 minutes, but I'll let you know what happens in case you are still interested. It's a really nice quad with lots of miles left on it and the batteries. Healthy drones shows 95% batt life on both batteries.

Andy

Bummer, was going to send you something last night.....oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers