phantom 3 standard grey black wires to camera

Reaction score
Ok so I crashed my 3 standard and camera came off ....the Grey and black wires that go to the camera are connected by these tiny little gold round connectors ....they are not reusable. ....is that a part I can buy ....not sure how to search for it or what they are called ?

I believeIit's called a ufl connector but I ccan'tfind them for sale ....and from what I have read I sshouldnot try and connect Iit myself but rather buy the Greyand black wires with the connectors on.....iI simply can not find them for sale

as an ex Standard owner who crashed their drone i know what you are talking about.

The grey and black wires are connected to the camera gimbal and on the other end are connected to the 2,4ghz antenna that is on either side of the battery. If you look inside your battery slot (with battery removed) you will see on each side, 1 "square" which is the antenna. I presume there are 2 depending on the orientation of the drone.

Heres the good news, you can remove the gimbal and camera from the drone fairly easily. If you have creashed it you probably have had this step done for you through gravity :) there are 2 "doors" on the top of the gimbal which give you access to the uf.l sockets.

You can attach antenna's to those sockets.

Thats unfortunately the bad news, you need to find antennas that are the right length for the drone. Im in australia and getting appropriate antennas here is expensive.

From all accounts these are the "best" antennas to replace them with 2.4GHZ Dipole kit for P3S , works with itelite panel. - FPVLR - that being said shipping to australia is like $50USD (meaning about ($80AUD) so i havent tried. I have just put some dodgy wireless antennas i have from random network cards attached to the uf.l sockets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1