Phantom 3 Standard - gimbal ribbon

Reaction score
14719761623741760113088.jpg

Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me.

I let my niece fly my phantom 3 standard and she promptly steered it into a tree (my idiocy I know).
The gimbal vibration plate broke and the ribbon of wires was pulled out of the connecting plug attached to the gimbal.

I'm trying to plug them back in but not sure which of the 8 wires go into each of the 10 holes.

Does anyone have a phantom 3 standard they could take a photo of for me?

The pic is related.

Here's what the assembled cable should look like:

50226.jpg

Just had a look at mine - they all go in order (ie none of the wires are crossed over).
Hi Rocket flyer, thanks, do you know if the two holes without wires going into them are on the left or the right?
is there any chance that you could take a photo for me?

Actually msingers photo shows clearly how the wires go - the side facing up in that photo is opposite to the one with the guide strips.

Actually msingers photo shows clearly how the wires go - the side facing up in that photo is opposite to the one with the guide strips.
awesome thanks i thought i might be but wanted to double check. thanks so much for your help!
I got the spare parts in the post today and am ready to fly again :)

awesome thanks i thought i might be but wanted to double check. thanks so much for your help!
I got the spare parts in the post today and am ready to fly again :)
Welcome to the Forum!
To bad its your first posts :eek:

I hate it when that happens, hopefully all works out, check into IMU calibration after crash.

I like this one..
I wouldn't put in the refrigerator. ;)
IMU Calibration

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20