phantom 3 standard frimware upgrade-26-6-2017

Reaction score
gidday to all- I recently did a p3 upgrade but not sure if it all went well, did it when I was prompted on screen- linked up the drone and the controller and followed the steps but didn't do it using the bin file download- just couldn't figure out how to do all that, anyway the screen on my iPhone said loading or progressing etc etc then got stuck at 40% ...just didn't move so I did what u aint supposed to do and started again then the screen progress came up real quick and then bang it said it was done! like it picked up from where it got stuck and loaded super fast.... not really sure it its going to be ok, anyone experienced a similar thing...and with the battery upgrades... I am sure that the one battery did get the upgrade but am a bit lost on how to properly upgrade them... a lot to say but still learning so any help would be great, thanking you all

gidday to all- I recently did a p3 upgrade but not sure if it all went well, did it when I was prompted on screen- linked up the drone and the controller and followed the steps but didn't do it using the bin file download- just couldn't figure out how to do all that, anyway the screen on my iPhone said loading or progressing etc etc then got stuck at 40% ...just didn't move so I did what u aint supposed to do and started again then the screen progress came up real quick and then bang it said it was done! like it picked up from where it got stuck and loaded super fast.... not really sure it its going to be ok, anyone experienced a similar thing...and with the battery upgrades... I am sure that the one battery did get the upgrade but am a bit lost on how to properly upgrade them... a lot to say but still learning so any help would be great, thanking you all
Not exactly sure what your question is, you say the firmware upgrade seemed to go OK, albeit interrupted and restarted - So but if it's about a battery upgrade, then inserting another battery should get that one upgraded as well.

Unclear what the latest firmware really does. Is this a good thing or another neutering

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan