Phantom 3 Standard First Flight

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom 3 Standard today. Took it out for first flight. Stayed low for now and got some river shots. Doesn't look like a river but it's more like a creek through town before it get's deep. I may post the long boring 15 min version later lol. Just uploaded so quality may not be up there yet. Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
monker thumbup.gif

Nice first flight . Am curios how many sats ya had going up and down the creek bed ?
Also and you most likely know already but I would carry something with me to take of from to keep all that debris from flying up when you take off .
I always carry some of those 2'x4' campaign sign's in the bed of my truck to launch from when off somewhere . I get em after elections from yards and work great . And cheap :)

Nice first flight . Am curios how many sats ya had going up and down the creek bed ?
Also and you most likely know already but I would carry something with me to take of from to keep all that debris from flying up when you take off .
I always carry some of those 2'x4' campaign sign's in the bed of my truck to launch from when off somewhere . I get em after elections from yards and work great . And cheap :)
Thanks. I started out with 8 satellites but got up to 12. Even down the creek. It was all open sky directly above. Yea I need a launch pad lol. I should have had the camera angle down at the best part though. I cleared that path of leaves haha.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks. I started out with 8 satellites but got up to 12. Even down the creek. It was all open sky directly above. Yea I need a launch pad lol. I should have had the camera angle down at the best part though. I cleared that path of leaves haha.
That's great sats with those tree's on each side like that ! :)

Just got my Phantom 3 Standard today. Took it out for first flight. Stayed low for now and got some river shots. Doesn't look like a river but it's more like a creek through town before it get's deep. I may post the long boring 15 min version later lol. Just uploaded so quality may not be up there yet. Enjoy!!!

very good. keep posting your videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4