Phantom 3 Standard firmware

Reaction score
Just my Phantom last night and wanted to have it ready to fly this morning. I figured I would update the firmware but when I tried to verify the drones firmware, it said "not known"?! My Go app doesn't tell me to update anything and the drone says it's ready to go.

How in the heck and I update the firmware if I don't know what firmware it's on?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Im new here also and mine shows the same thing! I have been flying the crap outta mine and it flies great! I have no intensions of updating the firmware on mine if its not broke dont fix it is the way im looking at it. Too many bad stories on here about all the updates.

Im new here also and mine shows the same thing! I have been flying the crap outta mine and it flies great! I have no intensions of updating the firmware on mine if its not broke dont fix it is the way im looking at it. Too many bad stories on here about all the updates.

I was thinking I had to update it. I saw that they included the follow me and 360 rotate feature in the firmware update and I want that functionality. Maybe I will just fly it and have fun while I figure it out. :) Thanks for the reply.

I think you already have that. On your toggle switch # 1 ( right side) toggle all the way down and it opens up those options in your go app.

Lol, like i said im new too, just got mine for christmas and through this site i have really learned alot. Just trying to give a little back.

Yes...this site/forum is awesome. You have absolutely helped me! Thank you. I'm gonna fly it today....when I get a chance. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers