Phantom 3 Standard firmware question

Reaction score
Hello, can someone please tell me what they see on their Go App as the firmware they are running currently on the P3S aircraft? Thanks. Reason I ask is I noticed yesterday I was only at 1.3.50 which I'm a little confused about, as I dont see that on DJI site at all. I may be missing something, or my attempt at update on 12/29/2015 failed, as I thought it was a higher # than what I have currently.

Thank you in advance!!

That's the latest firmware version for P3S. Since the P3S firmware can only be updated via the app, DJI does not list the firmware version there.

Reactions: Timmydz
Hello, can someone please tell me what they see on their Go App as the firmware they are running currently on the P3S aircraft? Thanks. Reason I ask is I noticed yesterday I was only at 1.3.50 which I'm a little confused about, as I dont see that on DJI site at all. I may be missing something, or my attempt at update on 12/29/2015 failed, as I thought it was a higher # than what I have currently.

Thank you in advance!!

You can check for success or failure of a firmware update by looking at the text file on the SD card. I bought mine on 1/8 and first turned it on in the early morning of 1/9. This is what the text file for my update says:

========== 2016.01.09 02:50:54 =====================
Packet: P3C_FW_V99.99.9999.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4