PHANTOM 3 STANDARD + DBS MOD = 16000FT

With all respect, I do not get it. I don't get why you would fly in an area that is illegal ......and subsequently boast about it. I don't get why you would fly beyond line-of-sight which is unsafe and against FAA regulations. I don't get why you would risk many hundreds of dollars of investment by flying at such distances. What is with the long distance fetish???
OK we get it, you don't get it, so get out of here this isn't the post for you there's 1 million posts on this forum, you chose to be involved in one that you have no interest in. I don't get that! So take your judgment and your high horse and go read something else. Good day sir

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Just over 3 miles?? I would like to see proof of that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
What do you need proof of ?that's not an outlandish number. it's a wonderful personal achievement for the standard, but not one in which you need to be suspicious of somebody falsifying the numbers. So I'm going to assume that that was a joke you was making[emoji41]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Wow!!!! I never would have thought that kind of distance is possible.

OK we get it, you don't get it, so get out of here this isn't the post for you there's 1 million posts on this forum, you chose to be involved in one that you have no interest in. I don't get that! So take your judgment and your high horse and go read something else. Good day sir

My money to risk… and I'm sure most of us are range testing over areas that if something goes wrong it's a lost p3 no one hurt. (Ocean in my case)

Oops Quoted the wrong post

With all respect, I do not get it. I don't get why you would fly in an area that is illegal ......and subsequently boast about it. I don't get why you would fly beyond line-of-sight which is unsafe and against FAA regulations. I don't get why you would risk many hundreds of dollars of investment by flying at such distances. What is with the long distance fetish???
I think your missing your turn on snakes and ladders. Remember to roll the dice onto the rubber pad to prevent scratching the table. And that better NOT be soda in your milk container or soo help me god!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers